About Dr. Ranjan Upadhyaya
The sage of Dr.Ranjan Upadhyaya, is his Ph .D. from Vikram University, Ujjain, M.P. He started his corporate path from National Thermal Power Corporation, Lucknow, U.P. His high enriched academic career glittered with Rai University from Bhopal and continued to Shri Shankaracharya College of Engineering and Technology, Bhilai, and Banasthali University, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Ph.D. in Marketing Management, “Impact of Information Technology in Higher Education” – Rajasthan, Vikram University, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India in 2009
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) from Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Business Management, Vikram University, Ujjain, M.P. With specialization in Marketing & System, 2001
- Sc. from Madhav Science College, Vikram University, Ujjain, M.P., specialization with Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, 1997.
Teaching Experience – Total – 14 years
- Working as Dean Academic in St. Xavier’s, Bangalore, Karnataka from 27th August, 2017 onward till date. Looking after the expansion of the number of the institute and all academic part of the St. Xavier’s.
- Workedas Senior Associate Professor- Management &Entrepreneurship, NarseeMonjee Institute of Management Studies,NMIMS, Mumbai,Maharashtra 2015-2017.
- To teach management subjects to MBA & B. Tech. students and other streams students of the institute, and took classes of the following subjects:
- Business Law.
- Marketing Management
- Business Environment
- Principle of Management
- Industrial Psychology etc.
- Total Quality Management
- Business Analytics
Corporate Experience – Total- 5 Years in industry
- Worked as Executive (Ad-hock) in National Thermal Power Cooperation (NTPC ) – Tanda, Faizabad, U.P. from 1997- 1999
- Corporate assignment from the head office,
- Daily administrative duties of the Vigilance Department
- Documentation of files
- Interdepartmental communication
- Maintaining all the records
- Worked as a Marketing, Head in NIIT Limited, Ujjain M.P. from 2001 to 2003
- Ensuring Tech-edge (Online) for the learners.
- Corporate assignment from the head office,
- Settling all the issues related to the Admission procedure,
- Conducting a smooth examination,
- Interaction with other companies for placement etc.
- Achieving corporate/ Institutional sales targets
- Total Quality Achievement
|S. No||Name of the Research Paper/Article||Name of the Journal/ Magazine||Publication||Publication date/ISSN No|
|1.||“Role of IT in Facilitating Quality Education to the Young Learners of Rajasthan”, (A Study on Selected Higher Educational Institutions)||International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science||
IJARC – U.S.A.
|Sept –Oct, 2010,
|2.||“Rejuvenating Professional Women with support of Information & Communication Technology (NCR) – India”||Volume:01, Number:03, Jan-2012 : RJSITM Page 1||
RJSITM – Singapore
2251 – 1563 ISSN
|3||http://www.japmnt.com/index.php/current-issue/86-current-issue/136-consumer-s-emotional-influence-visual-merchandising-effects-shopping-malls-recession||(JPMNT) Journal of Process Management – New Technologies,
Vol. 1, No.1, 2013
|February , 2013
ISSN: 2217-3714 (Online)
|4||Impact of management ownership on firm’s performance: An empirical analysis of family listed firms at BSE||IJMBF- India||Wealth – IJMBF , Volume 2, Issue 1, January – June 2013
|5||Usage and Magnetization of cloud computing in Higher Studies – Rajasthan||http://www.japmnt.com/index.php/current-issue||JPMNT
|JPMNT Volume 1 Issue 3rdJuly 2013|
|S. No||Name of the Book||Name of the Publication||Publication Date|
|1||Marketing Strategy (Joint)||ICFAI Press, Hyderabad||2005|
|2||Direct Marketing Emerging Trends (Joint)||MKS47, ICFAI Press, Hyderabad||February 2006|
|3||Experiential Methods- Applications (Joint)||ICFAI Press, Hyderabad||2006|
Chapters in Books:-
|S. No||Chapters in Books||Publication
|1||Joint research paper- “Intellectual Property Rights The Emerging Environment with Special Reference to India” published in the book form in “Intellectual Property Rights The Emerging Issues for Industry” at W.I.S.D.O.M., Banasthali University, Banasthali, Rajasthan, ISBN – 81- 8268- 0190||2004|
|2||A research paper- “Budding Entrepreneurs, A Visionary of Tomorrow”, published in the Book “Women in Management and Development” published by at Faculty of Management Science, WISDOM, Banasthali University, Banasthali, Rajasthan, Navjeevan Press, Rajasthan||19th November 2006
|3||The research paper “Job Hopping – An Introduction”, published at IBS Research Center, I.C.F.A.I. at Hyderabad, A.P., India||2009|
|4||Indian Corporate Dogma and Global Recessions, Pinnacle des Academia Journal, India||2011|
Universities Publications –
- A research paper “Crises Management: A Corporate Passion for Human Excellence”, Business Vision, VBS Purvanchal University, Jaunpur (UP), India, Vol. 4 , No 1, ISSN: 09731369, 2008.
- Research paper “Crisis Management: A Corporate Passion in Innovative Era” AIM Explore, Peer Reviewed Journal Of Management, Advance Institute of Management, Gaziabad, U.P., Vol.5 N0 1, ISSN: 09730001, 2008.
- A research paper “Information Technology: Sculpture of Ubiquitous I.T. Skills of India”, H.N.B. Garhwal University, Srinagar Garhwal, Uttarachal – 2008
- Research paper “Impact Of Information Technology in Improving the Quantity of Education” Prabandhan Guru, Shri Ram Group of Colleges, Muzaffarnagar, 2008
- Research paper “Impact of Information Technology in Improving the Quantity of Education” AIM Explore Guru, Shri Ram Group of Colleges, Muzaffarnagar, 2008.
- Research paper “Information Technology: New Wave of Ubiquitous Education In India” Indian Society For Technical Education, New Delhi, Vol.32, No 2, ISSN: 0973034, 2009.
|S. No||Research Papers / Articles / Conference Proceedings||Publication
|1||A research paper “Tapping the Skill of Strategies” in AYAAM at Apaji Institute of Mathematics and Applied Computer Technology, Banasthali University, Banasthali, Rajasthan, Issue 10||2005-06|
|2||A research paper “Every Pyramid has false Bottom” in AYAAM at Apaji Institute of Mathematics and Applied Computer Technology, Banasthali University, Banasthali, Rajasthan, Issue 11||2006-7|
|3||Upadhyaya, R. “Recent Trends in Kids Marketing” in National Seminar on “Recent Trends in Marketing” at KalyanMahavidyalaya, Bhilai, Durg, Feb. 8-10, 2007||2007|
|4||A research paper “Emergence of Indian Management in Globalize Era for the Corporate, in Innovations in Management Practice”, Macmillan Advanced Research Series, MacMillan India Limited – ISBN –0230-63388-9,||2009|
|5||Research paper “Marketing Paradigms of Bank As a New Lender and Borrower” in book form in Marketing, Green and Retail Marketing for Indian Companies, I .T.S, Mohan Nagar, India||25th Dec, 2009|
|6||Research paper “A Source of Employment to Entrepreneurship in Developing Common Citizens in 21st Century” in the book form in Emerging Business Strategies- Roadmap and Roadblocks for Indian Subcontinent, I .T.S, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad, India||2008|
|7||Research paper “Crisis Management New Lease of Life” in AYAAM at Apaji Institute of Mathematics and Applied Computer Technology, Banasthali University, Banasthali, Rajasthan, Issue 12||2007-08|
|8||Research paper “Impact of Information Technology A Today’s Requirements” – (Rajasthan Region) in Advance Series, IMT, Macmillan, New Delhi, India||2009|
|9||Research paper “Entrepreneurship Perspectives and Paradigms” – (Rajasthan Region) in Advance Series, GJIMT, MacMillan, New Delhi, India||2009|
|10||‘Entrepreneurship In India”, BUSINESS VISION, ISSN: 0973-1369. e-ISSN, Current Volume: Volume 5||2009|
ELK’s International Journal of Marketing, EAPJMRM. 2013
|12||, Macmillan Publishers India,2008|
|S.No.||Year||Title||Name & Place|
|1||20th – 21st
|Attended National Seminar “Consumer Movement in India Strategies for Peoples Involvement” and presented paper on “Consumer Rights: Indian v/s Global Prospects”.||FMS, Sardar Patel University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|2||12th Dec. 2004||Attended National Conference “What Business Was, Is and Will Be” and Presented paper on “Marketing Mantras in the New Millennium”.||FMS, J.I.M., Jai Narayan Vyas, University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan.|
|3||12th Dec. 2004||Presented research paper on “World Trade Organization and India” at National Conference on ‘World Trade Organization and India’s Opportunities’||FMS, Kanpur University, Kanpur
| Attended National Seminar on “World Trade Organization and Entrepreneurship Development”, presented paper on The Budding Entrepreneurs: Vision & Vistas”.||FMS, V.B.S.
Purvanchal University, Junapur, Uttar Pradesh
|National Conference “Rural Development & Paradigm Shift in Policy, Program & Strategies: Review of Macro – Micro Realities” and presented a paper on “The Emergence of Rural Development in the New Millennium”.||M.P.I.S.S.R., Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh|
- Member / Attached with Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, Rajasthan for their confidential work since 2017 for all technical colleges of Rajasthan
- Member / Attached with Rajasthan Health University, Jaipur, Rajasthan for their confidential work since 2018 for all Pharmacies and Nursing colleges of Rajasthan
- Attained the AICTE workshop “ Executive Leadership Programme” from the 29th June to 1st July 2018 under the aegis of AICTE North West Regional Office, Chandigarh at world-class campus of Manipal University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Participated in one day Workshop on Creating Customer Delight – Managing the Customer Relationship to Increase Business on 30th May 2018 at Hotel Ramada, Rajapark, Jaipur, under the aegis of FICCI, India
- Attained the AICTE workshop to run Entrepreneurial Degree / Diploma programme (Diploma in Vocational courses & Bachelor in Vocational courses) from the Academic Year 2018-19
in association with industries / Skill Knowledge Providers / Training Partners of NSDC, Council on 21st March 2018 in AICTE Auditorium, Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
- Programs/course coordinator for National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, NITTTR, Chandigarh, & Successfully conducted Ten NITTTR – ICT mode programme in Rajasthan, 2017-18 with the collaboration of GIT, Educational campus, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Programs/course coordinator for Rajasthan Technical University, Rajasthan, TEQIP-III for faculties in Rajasthan, 2018 with the collaboration of GIT, Educational campus, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Project executed for the Three Days, five workshops on – “Entrepreneurship Awareness Campaign Programme”, were organized & twenty Start-Ups entrepreneurs were invited under the aegis of DST-NIMAT and EDI, Ahmadabad, India., 2017-18 with the collaboration of GIT, Educational campus, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Paper titled “Challenges and Threats in E-Waste Management” accepted and published in IIMS Journal of Management Science, Shillong, 2017
- Chaired the Technical Session – Indian Finance Corporation – 2012 & Presented a research paper on “Impact of Management Ownership on Firm Performance: An Empirical Analysis of Family Firms Listed on BSE – (NCR)”, in the National Conference on Indian Finance Corporation – 2012 at Indian Institute of Management – Calcutta, December 19th – 21st, 2012.
- Research paper on the topic “E-Commerce 全民彩票苹果软件 in India: Prospects and Problems” got published International Journal on Textile Engineering and Processes ISSN 2395-3578 Vol 2, Issue 1, January 2017
- Research paper on the topic “Empathy of Customer Relationship Management in Emerging Retail Sector” in The International Journal of Business Insights and Transformation (IJBIT), Volume 10, Issue 1, October 2016 – March 2017
- Research paper on the topic “Measuring Platform 全民彩票苹果软件 of Delhi Metro: Customer Satisfaction” got published in SCMSJournal of Indian Management, Volume XIII Number 4, October – December 2016.
- Invited for Guest Lecture in International Training & Workshop on “Research Process and Publication” during 10-11th January, 2013 at Presidency University 10, Kamal Ataturk Avenue Banani, Dhaka 1213, Bangladesh
- Attained “Curriculum Development” Workshop organized by Deakin University, Australia, under the pathways of Australian Trade Commission, at HR College of commerce and Economics, Mumbai on 6th Feb, 2013.
- Participated “Capacity Building – Academia & Industry” Workshop organized by Confederation of Indian Chamber, Australian Trade Commission, Mumbai &Deakin University, Australia, at Hyatt Regency Mumbai on 12th April, 2013.
- Participated “Building Leadership – Academia & Industry” Workshop organized by Confederation of Indian Chamber, Australian Trade Commission, New Delhi &Deakin University, Australia, at India International Centre, New Delhi on 5th& 6th August, 2014.
- Chaired the Technical Session and Guest of Honor – National Conference “E-Buzz, The X-Factor” organized by GLA University Mathura during 20th & 21stMarch, 2015, under the aegis of DST & UGC, New Delhi.
- Attended in Official Invitation to the FOURTH ANNUAL CONVOCATION at 3:00 PM on Saturday, 8 August 2015 at the IIT Hyderabad, Permanent Campus, Kandi, Sangareddy, Telangana; India.
- Brought Tie / Setting by Project cum Consultancy for Jaipur National, University, Jaipur from Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB), 2015
Ø Research paper on “A Study of Automated Textile Industry; Opportunity and Challenges in Punjab” got presented and published in International Conference on “Advancements in Engineering, Technology and Management (AETM), Bangkok, Thailand, 2015
- Official Invitation to the “EU – INDIA SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION COOPERATION DAYS 2015” 15-16 October 2015 Rome, Italy.
- Attended in Official Invitation to the 6th CII India-Latin America and Caribbean Conclave from 8-9 October 2015, Hotel Taj Palace, New Delhi, India
- Special invitees in “Global Intellectual Property Convention 2016” to be held in JW Marriott, New Delhi from 7 — 9 January, 2016, New Delhi, India
- Sales & Distribution Mgmt.
- Marketing Management
- Business Environment
- Principle of Management
- Business Environment etc.