About Mrs.Harvinder Soni
• To contribute towards a healthy knowledgeable society by transferring my expertise to the students in the most efficient way possible & assimilating best practices latest developments in the area of Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management.
• To work diligently towards organizational development by attaining high-performance standards persistently.
- Ph.D. in Dept. Of Business Administration (Human Resource Management Area) from Mohan LalSukhadia University, Udaipur (2002).
- Cleared NET (UGC) Examination for Lectureship (1997).
- Masters of Commerce with First Division from Kanpur University, Kanpur (1993).
- MBA (HR specialization) securing A+ Grade, from Symbiosis, Pune (2009).
- Bachelor of Education with Double First Division from Kanpur University, Kanpur. (1994).
- Worked as Professor – Managementand Coordinator, PGDM in IMS Noida from 5thJuly, 2018 to 17 th October,2018.
- Registered as a Ph. D. supervisor and presently guiding eight research scholars.5 scholars have been awarded Ph.D. degree.
- Authored 2 Books entitled ‘Performance Management’ and “A Comparative Analysis of Staff Turnover Intention of Employees in Chain and Non- Chain Hotels in Udaipur District”
- Certified Trainer in Transactional Analysis.
- Worked as Professor and Head of the Department of Human Resource Management in Pacific Business School,Udaipuraffiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota from 27th Aug., 2012to 30th June, 2018.
- Worked as Professor & Director in Advent Institute of Management Science & Technology , Udaipuraffiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota (Oct.2010-26th Aug. 2012)
- Worked as Professor & Director in Maharaja College of Management, Udaipur affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota (June, 2008- Sept. 2010)
- Worked as Professor & Officiating DirectorinMaharaja College of Management, Udaipur affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota
(August 2006 – May, 2008)
- Worked as a Faculty Member- HR in ICFAI National College, Udaipur (June 2005- July 2006).
- Worked as a Faculty Member in Guru Nanak Girls’ P.G. College, Udaipur(Nov.2000-2005)
- Worked as a Guest Faculty in C.C.M.S., Udaipur(1999-2005).
- Worked as a Faculty Member in B.N. Girls College, Udaipur(1997-98).
- Strategic Learning: A Path to Corporate Growth” -Indian Journal of Public Enterprises, Volume – 21, June 2006,issue.
- “Employee Engagement- A strategic view” – Conference Proceedings,National Conference on strategic Imperative in the Post Recession Era. February, 13, 2010 – organized by Maharaja Agarsain Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad.
- “Public Private Partnership in India” published in AIMS – A Journal of Management Sciences, Vol.3, March- Aug.2011issue. ISSN No. 0974-2581
- “Sustainability Leadership: A Tool for Survival in the Economic Downturn” published in the edited book -Innovation: The Key to Sustained Prosperity bearing ISBN 978-93-5104-532-8.
- “Innovative Practices in HR: Contemporary Issues and Challenges” published in the edited BookInnovative Practices in HR: Contemporary Issues and Challenges, ISBN 978-93-5101-481-9 by FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIESPACIFIC ACADEMY OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND RESEARCH UNIVERSITY
- Impact of Quality of Work Life on Employee Satisfaction in Hotel Industry- IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM) e-ISSN: 2278-487X, p-ISSN: 2319-7668. Volume 16, Issue 3. Ver. IV (Feb. 2014), PP 37-44
- Perception of Employees towards Women Leaders – Naveen ShodhSansaar, An International Multidisciplinary Refereed Journal , Vol. 1 Issue V, Jan.- March 2014, ISSN No.2320-8767
- Enhancing Employee Satisfaction through Ethical Work Environment, IRACST- International Journal of Research in Management & Technology (IJRMT), Vol. 4, No.1, February 2014, ISSN: 2249-9563
- Impact of Organization Climate on Satisfaction Level of Employees- A Study of BSL Limited,International Research Journal of Business and Management – IRJBM 2014 – Volume – III ISSN 2322-083X
- Strategic Knowledge Management – A Balanced Scorecard Approach, Midas Touch International Journal of Commerce, Management and Technology Vol-2, No. 4, April-2014 ISSN: 2320 – 7787
- Crisis Leadership: The Key to Corporate Sustainability in Turbulent Times- The International Journal’s Research Journal of Commerce&BehaviouralScience, Volume 3 no. 6 April 2014 ISSN: 2251– 1547
- Ethical Talent Management: The Hall Mark Of Contemporary HR,International Journal of Research in Management & Technology (IJRMT) Vol. 4, No.2, April 2014, ISSN: 2249-9563
- Impact of Quality of work life on Job satisfaction of School Teachers in Udaipur city IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM)
Volume 17, Issue 3.Ver. II (Mar. 2015), PP 48-53ISSN: 2278-487X, p-ISSN: 2319-7668
- Perception of people regarding the impact of social networking sites on sociability, Pacific Hospitality review, Volume3 issue5 Jan. 2015- June-2015 pp.45-66, ISSN2320-1398
- Impact of Motivational level on employee performance DCAS Journal of Management and IT Applications, Vol. IV NO. I Jan. toJune,2014pp31-41, ISSN No. 2277-9728
- Impact of Work Engagement on Job Satisfaction of School Teachers in Udaipur City,Naveen ShodhSansaar, An International Multidisciplinary Refereed Journal , Vol. 3, Jan.- March 2015, ISSN No.2320-8767
- An Assessment of Patient Satisfaction Level in a Public Hospital of RajasthanInternational Education and Research Journal Vol. 1, Issue 4, November 2015, ISSN No. 2454-9916
- A Case Study of Patient Satisfaction in Zonal Hospital of UdaipurInternational Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development Vol. 2, Issue 10,711-713 October 2015, ISSN No. 2349-4182
- Indian Banking Sector: Then, Now & the Road AheadInternational Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) Volume: 03 Issue: 04 | Apr-2016 e-ISSN: 2395 -0056 p-ISSN: 2395-0072
- Attrition In Hotel Industry: A Comparative Analysis of Chain And Non- Chain Hotels In Udaipur District GE-International Journal Of Management Research Volume -2,Issue -7 (July 2014),ISSN: (2321-1709)
- A Study of Demographic Variable (Gender, Age, and Educational Qualification) and Pay Satisfaction:Special Reference to ICICI bank, Udaipur) International Journal Of Core Engineering and management Vol. 1Issue11, Feb. 2015ISSN: 2348
- Impact of Gender, Age and Work Experience on Satisfaction towards Work Life Balance (with special reference to Bank of Baroda, Udaipur)IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM) Volume 17, Issue3. e-ISSN: 2278-487X, p-ISSN: 2319-7668
- Commitment of employees in Hotel industry: A comparison between chain and non-chain hotels of UdaipurInternational Journal of Management, IT & Engineering Vol. 6 Issue 11, November 2016, ISSN: 2249-0558
- Understanding Generation Gap at Work Place, IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM) ISSN: 2278-487X, p-ISSN: 2319-7668. Volume 18, Issue 8 .Ver. I (Aug. 2016), PP 56-58
- A Looming Threat of Work Values in Indian organizations- Review of Research,Naveen ShodhSansaar, An International Multidisciplinary Refereed Journal, July to Sept.2016, Vol. 1 ISSN No.2320-8767
PAPERS PRESENTED IN CONFERENCES / SEMINARS
|S.No.||Conference Name||Paper / Case Title||Organization/ Institute||Type
|1||UGC sponsored National Seminar on “HR -Today and Tomorrow”March, 2001||“Striving for Excellence in HR”||MLSU, Udaipur.||National||2001|
|2||National Seminar on “Moving with Times: Role of HRM in service sector”||“Productivity Improvement in Banks through Managerial Effectiveness”||MLSU, Udaipur||National||2002|
|3||National Seminar “Advantage India: Horizons of Global Challenge”||Leveraging People’s Capability: A Path toOrgainsational Maturity||MLSU, Udaipur||National||2006|
|4||National Seminar “HR Vision – 全民彩票苹果软件”||Harvesting of Human Capital – The Key to Knowledge Retention”||MLSU, Udaipur||National||2006|
|5||National Seminar on Diversity Management- HR Practices||“Global Talent Leadership: Challenges & Strategies”||MLSU, Udaipur||National||2007|
|6||International Seminar on Cultural & Communicational Challenges for Global success for Managers.||“Methods and Means to Bridge Cross Cultural Communication Barriers”||HR Institute of Professional studies-Ghaziabad||International||2010|
|7||National Conference on strategic Imperative in the Post Recession Era.||“Employee Engagement-A strategic view”||Maharaja Agar sain Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad.||National||2010|
|8||National Conference on strategic Imperative in the Post Recession Era.||“Emerging corporate strategies for Present Business Environment”||Maharaja Agar sain Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad.||National||2010|
|9||UGC sponsored National seminar on ‘Business Ethics, Emerging Paradigm’||“Ethical Talent Management”: A Necessity for Employee Commitment||VidyaBhawan Rural Institute, Udaipur.||National||2010|
|10||National conference on Vowel- 2010 “Voice of Women Entrepreneurs & Leaders”||“Contribution of Women Entrepreneurs in India and the Glass Ceiling Effect”||Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology, Jaipur.||National||2010|
- Chief Guest in MaharanaMewar Public School, Udaipur in the Event “The Debating Phenomenon” on 13th May,2017
- Was invited as a Chief Guest and honoured for my achievements in a Program organized by Indian Dental association and Pacific Dental College on International Women’s Day, 8th March ,2017.
- Member of the Referee Board of Naveen ShodhSansar- An International Multidisciplinary Refereed Journal, ISSN2320-8767
- Member of Review Board Committee of Pacific Hospitality Review- A Refereed Journal of Pacific Institute of Hotel Management, ISSN2320-1398.
- Key note Speaker in the International Conference on Managing Change in Business & Economy by FMS,Pacific Academy of Higher Education & Research University, Udaipur,6-7April, 2013.
- Best Paper Award for the Paper entitled “Impact of Organization climate on satisfaction level of employees-A study of BSL Ltd.”in the International Seminar on Neoteric Trends in Functional Management organized by FMS, JRNRVU, Udaipur, March 23-24, 2013.
- Panelist in Panel Discussion on “Corporate Social Responsibility: Ethics & Accountability” in U. G. C. sponsored International Conference on Emerging Global Issues in accounting, Finance & Management organized by JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth( Deemed) University, Udaipur, 22- 24 Nov. 2013.
- Co- Chairperson in Technical session on HR in AICTE sponsored International Seminar-2014 Contemporary Issues in Management, organized by Advent Institute of Management Studies Udaipur, 3-5 January, 2014.
- Organizational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Training & Development
- Performance Management
- Leadership & Change Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Transactional Analysis
- Emotional Intelligence
- Self- Management
- Stress management
- Personality development and leadership skills